Monday, February 10, 2014

Project Perform Post 15

Hello everyone!!

You'll be so proud of me when I say this, but I finally wrote a letter this weekend!! After taking an unplanned hiatus from writing letters, I finally sat down and wrote one. This letter is to the cast of Matilda, and I'm going to send it today. 

Okay, so I have some exciting news, although it's not completely related to this project. On Valentine's Day, I am leaving with my choir to go to London and Paris for a week! Super exciting, I'm bouncing off the walls just thinking about it. Why am I telling you this? Because I get to do something that will benefit my project! While we're in London, my choir gets a private 2 1/2 hour workshop with Gavin Creel!! Gavin Creel originated the role of Jimmy in Thoroughly Modern Mille and he is current playing Elder Price in The Book of Mormon on the West End. So essentially, for 2 1/2 hours, I'll be getting advice from a broadway star!!! I'm really looking forward to this, and I will share what he says in my next blog post, when I get back! 

Thanks so much for reading, and I'll write when I get back!

-Alexandra

1 comments:

Danielle Krueger said...

Hi Alexandra! How exciting that you're in London and Paris! And even more exciting that you get to meeting Gavin Creel! Can't wait to hear about what you learn from him. What else are you doing in London and Paris?

Post a Comment