Sunday, March 9, 2014

Project Perform Post 18

Hi!!

So I wasn't going to blog until Sunday, but I have to share what just happened! I just got the nicest response from a swing at Motown and I'm just so happy about it. Here is what he said:


I am overjoyed with how personable and helpful this guy was! I literally can't stop smiling.

Well, that's all I have to blog about for this weekend. I've been working on a research paper for English and therefore have not done any work on my project. :( However, I have decided that I will have all letters written and sent out by the end of March. I hope to stick to that deadline.

Thanks for reading!

-Alexandra 

2 comments:

Danielle Krueger said...

What an awesome response! It was very kind of him to take the time to write such a personal response back to you. Making deadlines for yourself is important! Good luck sticking to it, I'm sure you can do it!

Clare Sepulveda said...

I' m a student in Texas and my class is doing a 20 time project. I think your project is really cool! I hope you get more replies!

Post a Comment